Electric Torque Multiplier (EFCip)
- alkitronic EFCip / ECWip Electric Torque Multipliers from 60 to 6,500 Nm.
- Consistent Torque accuracy on all international power supplies (100-253 V / 45-66 Hz).
- Precise shut-off with on-site voltage-controlled portable generators.
- Models ECWip angled tools low height for restricted access applications.
- Safe and interruption-free work in any weather (moisture, rain) – thanks to protection class IP54.
- Low running costs: low-wear, maintenance-free, brushless synchronous motor.
- Permanently higher joint quality by continuous rotation of the square drive.
- Simple 1-finger trigger operation for forward and reverse.
- OLED-Display anti-glare and high contrast – for perfect reading under all weather conditions.
- Menu-driven operation, control or warning signals.
- Ergonomic and comfortable operation: The 360 degree rotating handle prevents reaction forces from being transferred to the operator.
- High-quality bolting, according to the torque/angle procedure.
- Highly innovative generation of electric multipliers with new sensorless control motor technology. Lower power consumption increases the service life of the electronic components.
- Repeat shut-off accuracy ± 2% for the same bolting application.
- Robust and long lasting: motor housing of cast aluminum.
- Update packages: Bluetooth interface for communication and documentation of bolting applications.
- Modular software solutions for the upgrading of user specific applications.
- Special solution: presetting of torque to 5 Nm precisely is possible.
- All alkitronic torque multipliers with CE-certification.
- Electrical data: Universal AC Input 100 V – 253 V, frequency 45 Hz – 66 Hz Power max. 1100 W, protection category I. Protection class IP 54 (standard)