Battery-Driven Torque Multiplier (EAF)
- alkitronic EA: Battery driven 2-speed torque multiplier for torques from 90 Nm to 6,000 Nm (65 to 4,425 lbf ft).
- Short fastening cycles: fast gear for run down and power gear for highest torques and precision.
- Mobile and always ready for use: compact design for convenient working in limited spaces or without power supply.
- Efficient operation: Fast and easy gear-changing, great torque range – you can choose from 22 torque values.
- Low running costs: The low-wear, brushless, synchronous motor is maintenance free.
- Health-preserving: low weight, ergonomically designed, low noise emissions. No noise protection necessary.
- High performance: Two 18V 5,2Ah lithium-ion battery packs ensure up to 360 screw joints in a row. Each battery features an LED charge level indicator.
- Exact shut-off torque even at low battery levels.
- Very low susceptibility to damage and failure: Motor housing made of special polymer. It is break-proof, impact-proof, and resistent to corrosion.
- Intelligent energy management and fast workflow: Smart electronics protect every battery cell from overcharging and depth discharge. The charger cools battery packs during recharging. This reduces charging times and enhances maximum performance and durability.
- Proven high-performance gears, produced in a chip-free high-precision process.